This article provides the instructions for clearing your cache in Google Chrome. If you can’t access a SharePoint site that you’ve previously used, you should try clearing the cache in your browser.
1. One your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click 'More' (three black dots).
3. Click 'More Tools,' then 'Clear Browsing Data.'
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select 'All time.'
5. Next to 'Cookies and Other Site Data,' and 'Cached Images and Files,' check the boxes.
6. Click 'Clear Data.'
For other sites, visit their support sites for instructions.
For more information: Clear Cache & Cookies
Please sign in to leave a comment.