This article outlines the steps needed to create a meeting with audio and video enabled.
- Go to https://zoom.us/ and click ‘Sign In’
- Enter your Sign In credentials (email address and password)
- Select ‘Meeting’ and then click ‘Schedule a New Meeting’
- Fill out the meeting information and make sure you enable audio and video for host and participant. Once done, scroll down and click ‘Save’.
- You can now invite Participants to join with an Outlook Calendar invite or simply click ‘Copy the invitation’ to send the meeting details manually.
- You can edit the details of the meeting OR start the meeting with the options below. If you plan on starting the meeting at a later date, just log in to do so.
- Once you’re logged in, you can enable or disable your audio/video at any time by clicking the options below