This article outlines the steps to assign your extension to your Mitel telephone.
- Press the ‘Voicemail’ button on your phone
- Enter your extension number
- Enter your password and press the pound key (#)
- As soon as the auto-attendant starts speaking, enter: 7 3 1
- The system will say: “your extension has been assigned to your telephone.”
- Hang up and wait for 1 minute.
- If successful, you will see your display name on the phone.
- If your name is not displayed, please contact the HelpDesk (ext.4811 or HelpDesk@united-church.ca).