If you're signing up for the Microsoft Home Use Program (HUP), here are the steps to create an account and make a purchase.
1) Enter your UCC email here to verify your account: Microsoft Home Use Program
2) You will receive an email that looks like this:
3) Click 'Sign in and shop'
4) If you already have a personal Microsoft account (not your work email) like hotmail.com, live.com or an outlook.com address, enter that information on the sign in screen below and it will sign you into the Microsoft HUP website.
If you don't have a personal Microsoft account, you can enter your Gmail, Yahoo, or other, by clicking the 'Create one!' option.
5) Click 'Next'
6) Once your account is created, you'll be redirected to the Microsoft HUP website. Click 'Microsoft 365'
7) Click 'Personal and Family'
8) The option I'll be choosing is Microsoft 365 Personal. Notice the discount price is not yet applied. Click 'Buy Now'
9) Now you'll see our staff rate applied:
If you have any questions, please reach out to the HelpDesk.
Please sign in to leave a comment.