This article explains what are the best practices to share a Microsoft Form with other users.
1. In Microsoft Forms, open the form or quiz you want to share to collaborate.
2. Select (More options) > Collaborate or Duplicate .
- NOTE: If you don't see the Collaborate or Duplicate button, select the Share button and proceed to the next step.
3. Under Share to collaborate, select + Get a link to view and edit.
4. Select one of the following collaboration permission options:
- Users with an Office 365 work or school account can view and edit - Anyone with an Office 365 work or school account, inside or outside of your organization, is assigned co-authoring permissions and can view and edit your form.
- Specific people in my organization can view and edit - Only people or groups in your organization that you specify are assigned co-authoring permissions and can view and edit your form
5. Select Copy. You can now paste this link wherever your co-authors can access it, such as in an email, notebook, or Teams.