This article contains the steps needed to update your password.
Passwords at UCC need to be updated periodically. When it's time for your password to be updated, you often will get a message that your password needs to be updated in the next "x" days. For example, 15 days.
If your password has already expired, you will not be able to connect via VPN. In this case, open a ticket with helpdesk, and they can renew your password.
Password changes updates your password:
- A. On your computer/laptop
- B. On UCC servers and websites, such as OneDrive, Teams, Office 365.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Instructions to update password
Instructions to Update Password
Step 1: Login to VPN.
- In order to update your password on UCC servers and websites, you need to be logged into VPN.
Step 2: Control-Alt-Delete
- Press Ctrl-Alt-Del keys at the same time to get menu
- Select Change Password option
- Enter current user name, eg uccan\ch711184
- Enter old password
- Enter new password
- Password change happens.
Step 3: Updating Browser password lists
- After changing your password, OneDrive, Teams, etc ... may need to be updated as well. You may get a reminder to login and then you put in your new password.
- As well, if your internet browsers save your password, then you may get a popup reminder to log in again.
If you have any problems, please open a ticket with HelpDesk.https://ticketing.united-church.ca